- Learning Beyond Schooling responds to Sir Ken Robinson’s talk on “Do Schools Kill Creativity?”
- The future of education is in Creative education
- Q&A on Teaching Your Own
- COMMENT | Covid-19 – catalyst for driving transformation of schools
- My Response to: “Unschooling Isn’t the Answer to Education Woes – It’s the Problem.”
- A - Z of Homeschooling Activities BOOKSHELF CLI CLiC Activities Commentary Conferences & Seminars Cooperative Learning Initiative Creativity Culture & Lifestylr Homeschooling Kids International Homeschooling In the news Our home schooling experience Outings and Networking Activities Parenting Personal Programs and activities Publications Questions & Answers Resource & Materials Seminars, Conference Dialogues & Talks Socialization special needs Starting Homeschool Talks Thoughts and Ideas Uncategorized Unschooling Lessons Workshops
Category Archives: Creativity
It’s Tuesday morning. The sun is hot and intense. The children are playing in the cool shade under the tree. Wei (12) picks up a Chinese yoyo and starts to play with it. He is confident and adept at spinning … Continue reading
Well, it has been more than a week since Sam discovered the art of making marshmallows from YouTube. After causing a sugar explosion in my kitchen and getting an earful from me, Sam has changed her ways. Now, she has … Continue reading
Very useful information for educators, at home or elsewhere. Creativity isn’t always something that just happens. It can take quite a bit of work to nurture, grow, and develop creativity, even for those who are immersed in creative and dynamic … Continue reading
Another original song from Amrita, enjoy and have a great weekend.
Dyslexia is a gift, not a curse! If you still haven’t heard of dyslexia, you must be living in Mars! Because more and more children are diagnosed with this condition in the 21st century! What is dyslexia? It is a … Continue reading
Thoughts and reflections from Alternatives (from Edward de Bono ‘s book “How to Have a Beautiful Mind”)
It gets to me when parents with special kids lament that their kids can’t be like normal kids who go to school and get strings of A’s. They will say things like, “Yeah, my son is quite creative, BUT he … Continue reading
In a seminar we were invited to conduct in Bukit Mertajam several months ago, our host introduced us thus, (in Mandarin) to the packed hall of about a hundred people: “This couple and their family are ordinary people like you … Continue reading
A very interesting and inspiring presentation by Peter Benson, a must watch! Help you understand your potential, how to nourish it and grow it!