- Learning Beyond Schooling responds to Sir Ken Robinson’s talk on “Do Schools Kill Creativity?”
- The future of education is in Creative education
- Q&A on Teaching Your Own
- COMMENT | Covid-19 – catalyst for driving transformation of schools
- My Response to: “Unschooling Isn’t the Answer to Education Woes – It’s the Problem.”
- A - Z of Homeschooling Activities BOOKSHELF CLI CLiC Activities Commentary Conferences & Seminars Cooperative Learning Initiative Creativity Culture & Lifestylr Homeschooling Kids International Homeschooling In the news Our home schooling experience Outings and Networking Activities Parenting Personal Programs and activities Publications Questions & Answers Resource & Materials Seminars, Conference Dialogues & Talks Socialization special needs Starting Homeschool Talks Thoughts and Ideas Uncategorized Unschooling Lessons Workshops
Category Archives: Homechool Achievers
Teenager and unschooler, Amrita Soon, signs contract with producer Abraham Tee of Plan A Studio!
This is an interesting piece – helps understands and opens our mind to approaches to college and higher education. We urge parents to rethink education and learning.
It is heartening to learn that if children are given tthe opportunity, that can achieve bigger things. We like this story because, this reflects an aspect of community learning. Enjoy reading this! http://m.seacoastonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?aid=/20110606/NEWS/106060330&template=wapart
Found this interesting magazine. Check it out! Dear homeschool groups, organizations, and associations, Our daughter, Ijana, has co-founded with a homeschooled friend an e-zine for homeschooled girls called Back-to-Homeschool magazine. The magazine has been online for only a few weeks … Continue reading
eD’SNOTE: Congrats to Balakrishna and thanks to David for putting this up. You might also like to know that Balakrishna is giving physics tuition, if you any is interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org WELL DONE WE ARE PROUD OF YOU! Few people … Continue reading