- Learning Beyond Schooling responds to Sir Ken Robinson’s talk on “Do Schools Kill Creativity?”
- The future of education is in Creative education
- Q&A on Teaching Your Own
- COMMENT | Covid-19 – catalyst for driving transformation of schools
- My Response to: “Unschooling Isn’t the Answer to Education Woes – It’s the Problem.”
- A - Z of Homeschooling Activities BOOKSHELF CLI CLiC Activities Commentary Conferences & Seminars Cooperative Learning Initiative Creativity Culture & Lifestylr Homeschooling Kids International Homeschooling In the news Our home schooling experience Outings and Networking Activities Parenting Personal Programs and activities Publications Questions & Answers Resource & Materials Seminars, Conference Dialogues & Talks Socialization special needs Starting Homeschool Talks Thoughts and Ideas Uncategorized Unschooling Lessons Workshops
Category Archives: Commentary
We have ways been fans of Sir Ken Robinson and we like article that articulates the value of creativity to the next level. What’s in our minds is how, in our home and learning environment nurture creativity in view of … Continue reading
What we really need is reckless curiousity! Tulley invokes musician Andrew Bird by saying “What the world needs now is reckless curiosity.” Brightworks thrives on that idea, reveling in the lessons learned from failure as much as mastering challenges. Students … Continue reading
This is an interesting piece. As homeschoolers, we often think that the goal of our children’s happiness depend on the type of job he or she gets – which in turn requires that college entrance and completion is the only … Continue reading
Interesting discussions on the meaning, purpose and most importantly – value of college. (CNN) — Is college an invaluable waste of time? You bet. But it’s about to get even more valuable.
WE LIKE THIS ARTICLE….. Not just because its a home schooling article. It is because the author correctly (in our opinion), the shift in the thinking of parents towards a future creative new economy. Here’s an excerpt: “One popular critique … Continue reading
This the the original email Q & A between Wai Leng and Ms Yeong of the China Press before it got to the press. Enjoy and be inspired! From your web, I knew that instead of the main subjects, you … Continue reading
本地在家接受教育或家庭學校這個圈子，KV Soon（孫開汶）和 Chong Wai Leng（張慧玲）這對夫婦的名字擲地有聲。 他們擁有十多年的在家教育經驗，算是我國近代家庭學校的先驅。
For the uninitiated, MSM = Main Stream Media, in this case specifically the New Straits Times. Many people has asked us about this article on homeschool. This article appeared on Aug 8, 2010. What do we think?
We always enjoyed Sen ken Robinson’s talks (on YouTube, we not really met him). We like the part about passion and – WHAT EXCITES OUR SPIRIT AND OUR ENERGY. We agree that we truly need a revolution in education as … Continue reading