- Learning Beyond Schooling responds to Sir Ken Robinson’s talk on “Do Schools Kill Creativity?”
- The future of education is in Creative education
- Q&A on Teaching Your Own
- COMMENT | Covid-19 – catalyst for driving transformation of schools
- My Response to: “Unschooling Isn’t the Answer to Education Woes – It’s the Problem.”
- A - Z of Homeschooling Activities BOOKSHELF CLI CLiC Activities Commentary Conferences & Seminars Cooperative Learning Initiative Creativity Culture & Lifestylr Homeschooling Kids International Homeschooling In the news Our home schooling experience Outings and Networking Activities Parenting Personal Programs and activities Publications Questions & Answers Resource & Materials Seminars, Conference Dialogues & Talks Socialization special needs Starting Homeschool Talks Thoughts and Ideas Uncategorized Unschooling Lessons Workshops
Category Archives: Questions & Answers
Are you ready to homeschool? Here is a simple Test to see if you are homeschool material…..
A homeschooler in KL wanted to find out: Do colleges accept homeschoolers. What would happen when they’re done with K-12?
Aida wanted to find out Hi. I have a cousin from Sweden who will be staying in KL for about a year and would like to homeschool her children, aged 6 and 10. They are Swedish nationals and have been … Continue reading
Lim asked: What is the minimum requirement for me to go to the local university?
A question from Sylvia Q: Are they successful in the future and what is the feedback of those taking up homeschool? How many types of homeschooling available?
Here’s question from Hanizah Q: how to go about it in malaysia? is it legal?
Here a question we received last week. If you have a question click here. We received this question from Zuhaila: My son has been diagnosed as a brain injury. Worry to send him to school….Can I still homeschool my son … Continue reading
We have 25 questions about homeschooling and how we home-school you always wanted to ask, answered (mostly by Wai Leng)! So here you go! We hope your find this useful. (Credit: Questions drafted by a student in Puchong doing a … Continue reading
We have been invited to give a talk and a workshop in Penang on Homeschooling and Creativity. We look forward to meet with homeschooling friends up north. Block your calendar: October 31, 2010. (1 – 5pm) Details as posted by … Continue reading
People often ask us what “unschooling” is and how we unschool our kids. Well, here are some ideas: