- Learning Beyond Schooling responds to Sir Ken Robinson’s talk on “Do Schools Kill Creativity?”
- The future of education is in Creative education
- Q&A on Teaching Your Own
- COMMENT | Covid-19 – catalyst for driving transformation of schools
- My Response to: “Unschooling Isn’t the Answer to Education Woes – It’s the Problem.”
- A - Z of Homeschooling Activities BOOKSHELF CLI CLiC Activities Commentary Conferences & Seminars Cooperative Learning Initiative Creativity Culture & Lifestylr Homeschooling Kids International Homeschooling In the news Our home schooling experience Outings and Networking Activities Parenting Personal Programs and activities Publications Questions & Answers Resource & Materials Seminars, Conference Dialogues & Talks Socialization special needs Starting Homeschool Talks Thoughts and Ideas Uncategorized Unschooling Lessons Workshops
Category Archives: Resource & Materials
Tonight we celebrate one important aspect of homeschooling: community! Learning, loving and living cannot occur without it. Because community… is the air that we breathe. Is the water that sustains us. Is the sunshine that gives life! We cannot do it … Continue reading
A teacher is someone who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework – Lily Tomlin Found this interesting piece. What is your definitation of teacher? Read on…..
Sir Ken Robinson is our inspiration, confirming our firm belief that every child has the ability to learn in their own way – and be special. Read on…. http://dumbofeather.com/delve/article/sir-ken-robinson-is-an-education-reformer/
Dyslexia is a gift, not a curse! If you still haven’t heard of dyslexia, you must be living in Mars! Because more and more children are diagnosed with this condition in the 21st century! What is dyslexia? It is a … Continue reading
Thoughts and reflections from Alternatives (from Edward de Bono ‘s book “How to Have a Beautiful Mind”)
Which method shall we adopt for our children? Montessori? Glen Doman?Kumon? Waldorf? Mental Math? Right brain, Left Brain? The choices out there are many! But we are practitioners of none. Here are our reasons:
Here is a refresher……. for those who have decided to walk the path of homeschooling 1. How do we start?
In a seminar we were invited to conduct in Bukit Mertajam several months ago, our host introduced us thus, (in Mandarin) to the packed hall of about a hundred people: “This couple and their family are ordinary people like you … Continue reading
A very interesting and inspiring presentation by Peter Benson, a must watch! Help you understand your potential, how to nourish it and grow it!