- Learning Beyond Schooling responds to Sir Ken Robinson’s talk on “Do Schools Kill Creativity?”
- The future of education is in Creative education
- Q&A on Teaching Your Own
- COMMENT | Covid-19 – catalyst for driving transformation of schools
- My Response to: “Unschooling Isn’t the Answer to Education Woes – It’s the Problem.”
- A - Z of Homeschooling Activities BOOKSHELF CLI CLiC Activities Commentary Conferences & Seminars Cooperative Learning Initiative Creativity Culture & Lifestylr Homeschooling Kids International Homeschooling In the news Our home schooling experience Outings and Networking Activities Parenting Personal Programs and activities Publications Questions & Answers Resource & Materials Seminars, Conference Dialogues & Talks Socialization special needs Starting Homeschool Talks Thoughts and Ideas Uncategorized Unschooling Lessons Workshops
Category Archives: Seminars, Conference Dialogues & Talks
We have been invited to give a talk and a workshop in Penang on Homeschooling and Creativity. We look forward to meet with homeschooling friends up north. Block your calendar: October 31, 2010. (1 – 5pm) Details as posted by … Continue reading
We remember when we first started giving talks on homeschooling – sharing our experiences and encouraging those intending to start, we addressed audiences of (almost exclusively) women. Now, things are changing.
We had a good session at out BREAK OUT OF YOUR MIND talk and workshop on Aug 28, 2010. Though short, we hope the session provided an opportunity for parents to understand some of the approaches to homeschooling. Our aim … Continue reading
Here’s the video of KV at the dialog.
It has been almost 3 weeks since the Forum, “Found in Conversation” Organized by the Nut Graph. Overall, it was a good discussion – unfortunately the downside was – too much criticizing of the education system. Coming from Datin Marion, some … Continue reading
Had an interesting session last night at THE NUT GRAPH‘s Found in Conversation entitled “Creativity & Innovation in Education”. More details HERE (Source of pictures: The Nut Graph). More thoughts and report to follow.
Learning Autonomy and Self-directed Learning (JUNE 5, 2010) REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED, APOLOGIES by Prof Gary Confessore This is a special event organized by LBS, specially for parents and individuals. Prof Confessore gave a talk last year and opened us … Continue reading
With the CLI on the way, we now have a physical location. Check out our coming activities for May – June 2010 Click on the “Activities” link above or https://learningbeyondschooling.org/learning-beyond-activities/
Dear Friends, Thank you very much for showing great interest in this initiative. We believe that that for homeschooling to truly succeed, the community needs to be involved – we all need to be involved in one way or another … Continue reading
The idea of having a camping event was mooted many months ago when we were in Ipoh giving a talk on homeschooling, hosted by husband and wife team Intan and Harith When they revealed that they could also get Dato … Continue reading