- Learning Beyond Schooling responds to Sir Ken Robinson’s talk on “Do Schools Kill Creativity?”
- The future of education is in Creative education
- Q&A on Teaching Your Own
- COMMENT | Covid-19 – catalyst for driving transformation of schools
- My Response to: “Unschooling Isn’t the Answer to Education Woes – It’s the Problem.”
- A - Z of Homeschooling Activities BOOKSHELF CLI CLiC Activities Commentary Conferences & Seminars Cooperative Learning Initiative Creativity Culture & Lifestylr Homeschooling Kids International Homeschooling In the news Our home schooling experience Outings and Networking Activities Parenting Personal Programs and activities Publications Questions & Answers Resource & Materials Seminars, Conference Dialogues & Talks Socialization special needs Starting Homeschool Talks Thoughts and Ideas Uncategorized Unschooling Lessons Workshops
Category Archives: Socialization
Why are parents so worried that their kids do nothing all day? It’s interesting to hear the various comments about homeschooling or unschooling, like, “Oh no, we can never do that because we cannot stand our kids doing nothing everyday!” … Continue reading →
I was in the Studio when the interview was conducted. I felt it was a great interview. The questions were good, the responses was equally good. Observing silently, I enjoyed myself. After more than 10 years and their sons now … Continue reading →
First and foremost, we would like to thank all of you who attended Saturday night’s HOME’S KOOL 2009. We were overwhelmed by your fantastic response and mesmerized by the children’s (and a Dad!) very talented performances which consisted of a … Continue reading →
We found this interesting article on Natural Moms Talk Radio. You do not need to worry about socialization. Really! One of the concern that people have about home schooling is the socialization aspect. Will the children get to interact with … Continue reading →
If you ALMOST decided to homeschool and have cold feet, here’s something for you. Enjoy!
The next time someone challenges you on the issue of socialization for homeschoolers, show them this picture. A picture speaks a thousand words….