- Learning Beyond Schooling responds to Sir Ken Robinson’s talk on “Do Schools Kill Creativity?”
- The future of education is in Creative education
- Q&A on Teaching Your Own
- COMMENT | Covid-19 – catalyst for driving transformation of schools
- My Response to: “Unschooling Isn’t the Answer to Education Woes – It’s the Problem.”
- A - Z of Homeschooling Activities BOOKSHELF CLI CLiC Activities Commentary Conferences & Seminars Cooperative Learning Initiative Creativity Culture & Lifestylr Homeschooling Kids International Homeschooling In the news Our home schooling experience Outings and Networking Activities Parenting Personal Programs and activities Publications Questions & Answers Resource & Materials Seminars, Conference Dialogues & Talks Socialization special needs Starting Homeschool Talks Thoughts and Ideas Uncategorized Unschooling Lessons Workshops
Category Archives: Starting Homeschool
Every child throughout the modern ages have been asked the one most important question of their lives: “What would you like to be when you grow up?”
We should never lose sight of the fact that children CAN figure things out for themselves if we can trust ourselves to TRUST them! Our ability to trust ourselves has been erroneously taken away by an entity called the “institution”, … Continue reading
A school student from Puchong, posting some interesting and sharp questions on homeschooling…….Here are Wai Leng’s answers How Do you Homeschool?
The first lesson I teach is confusion. Everything I teach is out of context. I teach the un-relating of everything. I teach dis-connections. I teach too much: the orbiting of planets, the law of large numbers, slavery, adjectives, architectural drawing, … Continue reading
Aida wanted to find out Hi. I have a cousin from Sweden who will be staying in KL for about a year and would like to homeschool her children, aged 6 and 10. They are Swedish nationals and have been … Continue reading
Here’s question from Hanizah Q: how to go about it in malaysia? is it legal?
We have been invited to give a talk and a workshop in Penang on Homeschooling and Creativity. We look forward to meet with homeschooling friends up north. Block your calendar: October 31, 2010. (1 – 5pm) Details as posted by … Continue reading
We have often talked about how bright the eyes of kids are when they young and so curious. Always wanting to learn. When they learn something new, they get all so excited! Of course, parents ought to join in the excitement and … Continue reading