- Learning Beyond Schooling responds to Sir Ken Robinson’s talk on “Do Schools Kill Creativity?”
- The future of education is in Creative education
- Q&A on Teaching Your Own
- COMMENT | Covid-19 – catalyst for driving transformation of schools
- My Response to: “Unschooling Isn’t the Answer to Education Woes – It’s the Problem.”
- A - Z of Homeschooling Activities BOOKSHELF CLI CLiC Activities Commentary Conferences & Seminars Cooperative Learning Initiative Creativity Culture & Lifestylr Homeschooling Kids International Homeschooling In the news Our home schooling experience Outings and Networking Activities Parenting Personal Programs and activities Publications Questions & Answers Resource & Materials Seminars, Conference Dialogues & Talks Socialization special needs Starting Homeschool Talks Thoughts and Ideas Uncategorized Unschooling Lessons Workshops
Category Archives: Unschooling Lessons
Continuing a series of previously published articles on FAMILYPLACE, might be useful to some. FamilyPlace, a project funded by DAGS, is the predecessor of Learning Beyond Schooling when our children were very young and reflected our thoughts as young(er parents). … Continue reading
Yes we are 10% of the 10% who homeschool! This will help understand unschooling. We are rare! UNSCHOOLING ROCKS!
Here are series of previously published articles on FAMILYPLACE, might be useful to some. FamilyPlace is the predecessor of Learning Beyond Schooling when our children were very young and reflected our thoughts as young(er parents). At an age where three-year-old … Continue reading
After the latest Harry Potter movie (which we watched, already!). Some of us wondered if we could go enroll in Hogwarts – we came across this article. Guess what? We can create a Hogwarts of sorts, in CLiC? Anyway, something … Continue reading
We thought this is an interesting article to share. This make our ART@de Park, meaningful.
CLiC kids have been spending time with nature and drawing and painting (parents included) It’s a time to just let go, explore and get in touch with your creativity! This is education, holistically You are welcome to join us for … Continue reading
First, do NOT send them for art class! DIY @home – finger painting, body painting, doodle, printing, food art, sand art, craft…….Have FUN!
We have often talked about how bright the eyes of kids are when they young and so curious. Always wanting to learn. When they learn something new, they get all so excited! Of course, parents ought to join in the excitement and … Continue reading
Homeschooling, like parenting has never been more challenging in this fast-paced world of ours, so much so that parents are at a loss at what to do with their children who seem to be “lost” in this increasingly materialistic and … Continue reading