- Learning Beyond Schooling responds to Sir Ken Robinson’s talk on “Do Schools Kill Creativity?”
- The future of education is in Creative education
- Q&A on Teaching Your Own
- COMMENT | Covid-19 – catalyst for driving transformation of schools
- My Response to: “Unschooling Isn’t the Answer to Education Woes – It’s the Problem.”
- A - Z of Homeschooling Activities BOOKSHELF CLI CLiC Activities Commentary Conferences & Seminars Cooperative Learning Initiative Creativity Culture & Lifestylr Homeschooling Kids International Homeschooling In the news Our home schooling experience Outings and Networking Activities Parenting Personal Programs and activities Publications Questions & Answers Resource & Materials Seminars, Conference Dialogues & Talks Socialization special needs Starting Homeschool Talks Thoughts and Ideas Uncategorized Unschooling Lessons Workshops
Tag Archives: innovation
Methods to help students develop creativity and innovation for future sustainability. You are invited to join us this Sunday, this would be an interesting session to help develop critical and creative thinking skills. For information, you might like to email … Continue reading
February had whizzed past and we are in mid March already! We started swimming sessions with coaching by Amrita and Samanta, who were in competitive swimming in their younger days. It is so good to see them working with the … Continue reading
It’s been another good year for us, and we are grateful for the another year of making new friends and strengthening existing ones, and doing various fun activities together as an unschooling community! This year was truly a year of … Continue reading
Very useful information for educators, at home or elsewhere. Creativity isn’t always something that just happens. It can take quite a bit of work to nurture, grow, and develop creativity, even for those who are immersed in creative and dynamic … Continue reading
In a seminar we were invited to conduct in Bukit Mertajam several months ago, our host introduced us thus, (in Mandarin) to the packed hall of about a hundred people: “This couple and their family are ordinary people like you … Continue reading
Ever since Amrita discovered Miley Ray Cyrus, Taylor Swift’s (eventually a host other musicians) music at age 12, she was hooked on country music. She started learning the guitar (daddy taught her the only 3 chords that he knew – the … Continue reading
Here’s the video of KV at the dialog.
It has been almost 3 weeks since the Forum, “Found in Conversation” Organized by the Nut Graph. Overall, it was a good discussion – unfortunately the downside was – too much criticizing of the education system. Coming from Datin Marion, some … Continue reading
Had an interesting session last night at THE NUT GRAPH‘s Found in Conversation entitled “Creativity & Innovation in Education”. More details HERE (Source of pictures: The Nut Graph). More thoughts and report to follow.