- Learning Beyond Schooling responds to Sir Ken Robinson’s talk on “Do Schools Kill Creativity?”
- The future of education is in Creative education
- Q&A on Teaching Your Own
- COMMENT | Covid-19 – catalyst for driving transformation of schools
- My Response to: “Unschooling Isn’t the Answer to Education Woes – It’s the Problem.”
- A - Z of Homeschooling Activities BOOKSHELF CLI CLiC Activities Commentary Conferences & Seminars Cooperative Learning Initiative Creativity Culture & Lifestylr Homeschooling Kids International Homeschooling In the news Our home schooling experience Outings and Networking Activities Parenting Personal Programs and activities Publications Questions & Answers Resource & Materials Seminars, Conference Dialogues & Talks Socialization special needs Starting Homeschool Talks Thoughts and Ideas Uncategorized Unschooling Lessons Workshops
Tag Archives: Ken Robinson
Finding one’s passion can be a long and painful process, because it doesn’t just fall on your lap and be embraced in delightful ecstasy. You need to try and search and fail and get up and try again and fail … Continue reading
Learning Beyond Schooling to us is not just getting out of the school building. It is about taking a totally different mindset to a shift in paradigm. Learning beyond schooling is a process (learning process even) to redefine the whole … Continue reading
We have ways been fans of Sir Ken Robinson and we like article that articulates the value of creativity to the next level. What’s in our minds is how, in our home and learning environment nurture creativity in view of … Continue reading
This an interesting video. Glad to know that he is a fan of homeschooling. It is also nice to see how he attempts to bridge the different approaches.
Again, Sir Ken Robinson continues to inspire us – this time in animation.
If you have not got enough of Sir Ken Robinson, this is a MUST BUY book.