- Learning Beyond Schooling responds to Sir Ken Robinson’s talk on “Do Schools Kill Creativity?”
- The future of education is in Creative education
- Q&A on Teaching Your Own
- COMMENT | Covid-19 – catalyst for driving transformation of schools
- My Response to: “Unschooling Isn’t the Answer to Education Woes – It’s the Problem.”
- A - Z of Homeschooling Activities BOOKSHELF CLI CLiC Activities Commentary Conferences & Seminars Cooperative Learning Initiative Creativity Culture & Lifestylr Homeschooling Kids International Homeschooling In the news Our home schooling experience Outings and Networking Activities Parenting Personal Programs and activities Publications Questions & Answers Resource & Materials Seminars, Conference Dialogues & Talks Socialization special needs Starting Homeschool Talks Thoughts and Ideas Uncategorized Unschooling Lessons Workshops
Category Archives: Publications
What is natural learning? It is learning that comes naturally to the child. Natural learning is learning that is self-motivated …, it has to be interest-driven
There is definitely life after babies! First published in 1999 (released in 2001), 10 years ago! Wai Leng shared her experience in her evolving role as a mother. If you have missed this earlier, this was Wai Leng’s first book (both written … Continue reading
For those who ask about test and are worried if kids do not take test. Here are some thoughts.
If you are keen on homeschooling, this is one book you should start with. Get your copy of “Learning Beyond Schooling: Bringing Out Children’s True Potential” now. COPIES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FROM MAJORBOOKS STORES, If you cannot get one, go ask … Continue reading
If you have not got enough of Sir Ken Robinson, this is a MUST BUY book.
Danger: School! Other India Press, Earthbooks This is an interesting resource to help us understanding the short-comings of schools and why we desparately need revaluate the entire education and liberalize it. As such, alternatives such as homeschooling is essential. Download … Continue reading