- Learning Beyond Schooling responds to Sir Ken Robinson’s talk on “Do Schools Kill Creativity?”
- The future of education is in Creative education
- Q&A on Teaching Your Own
- COMMENT | Covid-19 – catalyst for driving transformation of schools
- My Response to: “Unschooling Isn’t the Answer to Education Woes – It’s the Problem.”
- A - Z of Homeschooling Activities BOOKSHELF CLI CLiC Activities Commentary Conferences & Seminars Cooperative Learning Initiative Creativity Culture & Lifestylr Homeschooling Kids International Homeschooling In the news Our home schooling experience Outings and Networking Activities Parenting Personal Programs and activities Publications Questions & Answers Resource & Materials Seminars, Conference Dialogues & Talks Socialization special needs Starting Homeschool Talks Thoughts and Ideas Uncategorized Unschooling Lessons Workshops
Category Archives: Questions & Answers
– Creating the Future of Learning and the University of Everywhere – by Kevin Carey This is the kind of book I wish I could have written! Nevertheless when I came across it at a bookshop not long ago, I … Continue reading
Like most little girls, all Amrita had wanted to be was a ballerina. Together with her younger sister Sam, they sang and danced all day and everyday and that was very much their childhood. One day, little Sam declared that … Continue reading
Have you ever had to deal with the problem of your children having issues of lack of self confidence or low self esteem? I have 3 kids aged: Amrita (17), Samanta (16) and Arian (9) and issues of a lack … Continue reading
Which method shall we adopt for our children? Montessori? Glen Doman?Kumon? Waldorf? Mental Math? Right brain, Left Brain? The choices out there are many! But we are practitioners of none. Here are our reasons:
Here is a refresher……. for those who have decided to walk the path of homeschooling 1. How do we start?
In a seminar we were invited to conduct in Bukit Mertajam several months ago, our host introduced us thus, (in Mandarin) to the packed hall of about a hundred people: “This couple and their family are ordinary people like you … Continue reading
Somene asked us the other day: “As homeschoolers, what system should one adopt?” Our answer: What we parents should be exploring is not what system or schooling to adopt but go deeply into what learning truly this. This involves understanding … Continue reading
Here are 10 questions posed by readers…. with our answers. enjoy!
This the the original email Q & A between Wai Leng and Ms Yeong of the China Press before it got to the press. Enjoy and be inspired! From your web, I knew that instead of the main subjects, you … Continue reading
A school student from Puchong, posting some interesting and sharp questions on homeschooling…….Here are Wai Leng’s answers How Do you Homeschool?