- Learning Beyond Schooling responds to Sir Ken Robinson’s talk on “Do Schools Kill Creativity?”
- The future of education is in Creative education
- Q&A on Teaching Your Own
- COMMENT | Covid-19 – catalyst for driving transformation of schools
- My Response to: “Unschooling Isn’t the Answer to Education Woes – It’s the Problem.”
- A - Z of Homeschooling Activities BOOKSHELF CLI CLiC Activities Commentary Conferences & Seminars Cooperative Learning Initiative Creativity Culture & Lifestylr Homeschooling Kids International Homeschooling In the news Our home schooling experience Outings and Networking Activities Parenting Personal Programs and activities Publications Questions & Answers Resource & Materials Seminars, Conference Dialogues & Talks Socialization special needs Starting Homeschool Talks Thoughts and Ideas Uncategorized Unschooling Lessons Workshops
Category Archives: Activities
“Music Marathon” is an initiative by music students in support of “Music Through Healing” charity in aid of Paediatric Intensive Care Unit, University Malaya Medical Center, Food Aid Foundation and Saluting Her Endeavour. Anyone interested to perform can sign up … Continue reading
Methods to help students develop creativity and innovation for future sustainability. You are invited to join us this Sunday, this would be an interesting session to help develop critical and creative thinking skills. For information, you might like to email … Continue reading
On our first day of school, we did something different……instead of cramming into a classroom full of same-aged kids, we took them out for a swim with their friends of various ages 😊 – sunshine, fresh air and exercise are … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
It wasn’t quite planned. It was a spur-of-the-moment decision. We made some announcements. People replied that they were interested. We opened our door. And people came! And the kids led most of the activities. While the parents watched on! And … Continue reading
Spending 2 Sundays attending coaching program on problem solving. To be specific, *future* problem solving. We believe this is will be important skill and capacity to help our children build resilience and sustainability in a very unpredictable future. While structure … Continue reading
The Malaysian Homeschooling Tribe’s first ever Arts Festival is happening soon and we are pleased to announce that tickets are available online! Get yours now so you can start planning your festival and make the most out of it! This … Continue reading
We have reached a stage where the early years of home-educators have graduated and found promising employment, (some have even gotten married!) and the younger adventurous ones are jumping onboard in droves.
Our eldest daughter, Amrita, just launched her debut album entitled, “CLUES” on Sunday at the Zest Cafe in Bangsar. We would like to the the opportunity to thank every who came and everyone who have supported Amrita to achieve her dreams. … Continue reading