- Learning Beyond Schooling responds to Sir Ken Robinson’s talk on “Do Schools Kill Creativity?”
- The future of education is in Creative education
- Q&A on Teaching Your Own
- COMMENT | Covid-19 – catalyst for driving transformation of schools
- My Response to: “Unschooling Isn’t the Answer to Education Woes – It’s the Problem.”
- A - Z of Homeschooling Activities BOOKSHELF CLI CLiC Activities Commentary Conferences & Seminars Cooperative Learning Initiative Creativity Culture & Lifestylr Homeschooling Kids International Homeschooling In the news Our home schooling experience Outings and Networking Activities Parenting Personal Programs and activities Publications Questions & Answers Resource & Materials Seminars, Conference Dialogues & Talks Socialization special needs Starting Homeschool Talks Thoughts and Ideas Uncategorized Unschooling Lessons Workshops
Category Archives: Conferences & Seminars
Methods to help students develop creativity and innovation for future sustainability. You are invited to join us this Sunday, this would be an interesting session to help develop critical and creative thinking skills. For information, you might like to email … Continue reading
What a night it was! We celebrated a COMMUNITY that brought us together. We celebrated a BIRTHDAY of a senior citizen. We celebrated FRIENDSHIPS old and new, that mattered. We celebrated with FOOD that did not cause the sacrifice of … Continue reading
If you are in Penang, we will be Bukit Mertajam – check is out!
Learning Beyond Schooling to us is not just getting out of the school building. It is about taking a totally different mindset to a shift in paradigm. Learning beyond schooling is a process (learning process even) to redefine the whole … Continue reading
This was a paper presented the FamilyPlace Education Forum held on July 29, 2000 by Dr Latif Kamaluddin (Reported by Lydia Teh) *We hope you find this useful and insightful coming from a parent and educationist. KVWL I don’t have any … Continue reading
We have been invited to give a talk and a workshop in Penang on Homeschooling and Creativity. We look forward to meet with homeschooling friends up north. Block your calendar: October 31, 2010. (1 – 5pm) Details as posted by … Continue reading
We remember when we first started giving talks on homeschooling – sharing our experiences and encouraging those intending to start, we addressed audiences of (almost exclusively) women. Now, things are changing.
Learning Autonomy and Self-directed Learning (JUNE 5, 2010) REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED, APOLOGIES by Prof Gary Confessore This is a special event organized by LBS, specially for parents and individuals. Prof Confessore gave a talk last year and opened us … Continue reading
With the CLI on the way, we now have a physical location. Check out our coming activities for May – June 2010 Click on the “Activities” link above or https://learningbeyondschooling.org/learning-beyond-activities/