- Learning Beyond Schooling responds to Sir Ken Robinson’s talk on “Do Schools Kill Creativity?”
- The future of education is in Creative education
- Q&A on Teaching Your Own
- COMMENT | Covid-19 – catalyst for driving transformation of schools
- My Response to: “Unschooling Isn’t the Answer to Education Woes – It’s the Problem.”
- A - Z of Homeschooling Activities BOOKSHELF CLI CLiC Activities Commentary Conferences & Seminars Cooperative Learning Initiative Creativity Culture & Lifestylr Homeschooling Kids International Homeschooling In the news Our home schooling experience Outings and Networking Activities Parenting Personal Programs and activities Publications Questions & Answers Resource & Materials Seminars, Conference Dialogues & Talks Socialization special needs Starting Homeschool Talks Thoughts and Ideas Uncategorized Unschooling Lessons Workshops
Category Archives: Commentary
Have you ever had to deal with the problem of your children having issues of lack of self confidence or low self esteem? I have 3 kids aged: Amrita (17), Samanta (16) and Arian (9) and issues of a lack … Continue reading
1. Recognize the fact that EVERY CHILD LEARNS DIFFERENTLY, and hence learning needs to be individually catered for optimum success. No child is stupid – only the adults who imprint their stupidity on them are! Every child has something special … Continue reading
If you have freetime during his long holidays, you may want to catch up on some videos to help you rethink education, learning, & school Check put the link below – http://pulse.me/s/79M6l May you be well!
A teacher is someone who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework – Lily Tomlin Found this interesting piece. What is your definitation of teacher? Read on…..
Sir Ken Robinson is our inspiration, confirming our firm belief that every child has the ability to learn in their own way – and be special. Read on…. http://dumbofeather.com/delve/article/sir-ken-robinson-is-an-education-reformer/
Another interesting article on the introducing to unschooling. Of course there are those who disagree – I think that’s fine. Diversity is interesting. Unschooling has been around for several decades, but advocates say there has been an uptick as … Continue reading
We continue to see the value of “breaking out” and “looking at things differently”, this article resonates closely to our thoughts. Enjoy! “The principle goal of education is to create men who are capable of doing new things, not simply … Continue reading
We thought this is an interesting article to share. This make our ART@de Park, meaningful.