- Learning Beyond Schooling responds to Sir Ken Robinson’s talk on “Do Schools Kill Creativity?”
- The future of education is in Creative education
- Q&A on Teaching Your Own
- COMMENT | Covid-19 – catalyst for driving transformation of schools
- My Response to: “Unschooling Isn’t the Answer to Education Woes – It’s the Problem.”
- A - Z of Homeschooling Activities BOOKSHELF CLI CLiC Activities Commentary Conferences & Seminars Cooperative Learning Initiative Creativity Culture & Lifestylr Homeschooling Kids International Homeschooling In the news Our home schooling experience Outings and Networking Activities Parenting Personal Programs and activities Publications Questions & Answers Resource & Materials Seminars, Conference Dialogues & Talks Socialization special needs Starting Homeschool Talks Thoughts and Ideas Uncategorized Unschooling Lessons Workshops
Tag Archives: Socialization
Parents responds to “Homeschooling may not be holistic after all.” Responses by Haslinda Haslim and Joshua Kam to: Homeschooling: May not be Holistic After All Respond by Haslinda Halim First and foremost, to be fair to homeschoolers, people with … Continue reading →
We read for knowledge, information and pleasure (not necessarily in that order). But is the knowledge gained through reading alone adequate to impact positive change in our lives? Let’s think about it.
It’s 8am and the alarm clock sounds – it’s our first day of “school”!
(Thank you Dominique for sharing the article: The Darkside of Preschool: Peers Social Skills & Stress) “Researchers found that the more time kids spent in non-maternal care during the first 4.5 years of life, the more behavioral problems they developed.” … Continue reading →
We found this interesting article on Natural Moms Talk Radio. You do not need to worry about socialization. Really! One of the concern that people have about home schooling is the socialization aspect. Will the children get to interact with … Continue reading →